× Members

Working Tax Credit

• janebutlers@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #136156 by janebutlers@gmail.com
Working Tax Credit was created by janebutlers@gmail.com
Hi I'm a carer, but I do manage to still work, just about at times. I am wondering if it is possible because it seems the government are going to now be cutting these, (further than they have already) if information on this Working Tax Credit can be added to your list, as although it is not called a benefit, technically it is.

I think there must be many carers who use your site, who do work as self employed like I do because they need to be around for the person they care for.
Just a thought
Thanks for your website. I support many friends and family members and I would be so stuck without it. Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #136174 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Working Tax Credit
JB

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid that we have our hands full staying current with the benefits that we do provide support for, you need to remember that all of the Moderators are volunteers and have their own health problems to deal with.

Also, Tax Credits are to be replaced by Universal Credit, we may revise our view when this happens, but even if we do, it is unlikely to be a priority in comparison to the other benefits that UC covers.

Please feel free to email your request to the site owner, if this is something that a lot of members would like to see support for, then ultimately, it would be their decision to do so.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.