× Members

PIP - I GIVE UP

More
8 years 9 months ago #137042 by RoJo
Replied by RoJo on topic PIP - I GIVE UP
Thanks Gordon.

I am currently unwell as described in a previous post and don't feel up to the battle. I am reluctantly going to withdraw my appeal.

As my appeal was heard (paper-based), a decision made, but the hearing adjourned, am I still able to request a statement of reasons and details of the hearing?

Regards.
Ro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137064 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP - I GIVE UP
Rojo

Ultimately you have to put your health first and do what is right for you.

A Statement of Reasons can only be produced where a Decision has been made, if the hearing was adjourned then no Decision will have been made on your appeal and obviously if you withdraw it there won't be one either

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoJo

More
8 years 9 months ago #137071 by RoJo
Replied by RoJo on topic PIP - I GIVE UP
Thanks Gordon.
Would I not be able to request any details from the court to ascertain how they came to the outcome they did, removing points and not awarding any additional points if I continue with my appeal?
Yes I am going to concentrate on my health. My son is home for a holiday in a couple of weeks and I can't wait, thank you.
Ro

More
8 years 9 months ago #137086 by Gordon

RoJo wrote: Thanks Gordon.
Would I not be able to request any details from the court to ascertain how they came to the outcome they did, removing points and not awarding any additional points if I continue with my appeal?
Yes I am going to concentrate on my health. My son is home for a holiday in a couple of weeks and I can't wait, thank you.
Ro

I'm sorry, but based on your posts the Tribunal have not made a Decision on your appeal therefore there will be no Statement of Reasons.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 9 months ago #137087 by Gordon

RoJo wrote: Thanks Gordon.
Ro

I'm sorry, but based on your posts the Tribunal have not made a Decision on your appeal therefore there will be no Statement of Reasons.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.