× Members

Why was todays pip face to face cancelled?

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #136193 by Sarah
I got a a phone message half an hour before capita face to face appointment was due to start saying ring this number, which i rang. The advisor told me the appointment was cancelled, he said they will let me know when another becomes available. Perhaps the assessor became ill, total sympathy if thats the case, or perhaps the assessor had been handed acase that she/he didnt feel comfortable handling given ive had a complicated aand obscure head injury acquired through illness total sympathy if that is the case also. I am currently o top for DLA mobiluty and lower level for needi g help. I expect this to be reduced because of the idiosyncracies of the pip poin ts syste,, but i dont know.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #136206 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Why was todays pip face to face cancelled?
Hi Eleanor,

I see this is your first post on the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid that I do not know why your f2f assessment was cancelled but my guess would be that the assessor didn't turn up, for whatever reason, or was overbooked. I hope you don't have to wait too long for another appointment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 11 months ago #136228 by glammy35
Replied by glammy35 on topic Why was todays pip face to face cancelled?
Mine has also been cancelled for tomorrow morning. I am very upset but hope you don't have too long to wait

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.