× Members

Help Please

• Jazz
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #136577 by Jazz
Help Please was created by Jazz
Can anyone recommend an organisation that can help us with a pip appeal in the boston lincs area. Both my husband and I are disabled, and suffering with mental health and stress. The DWP allowed us extra time to send evidence for a mandatory appeal and then went ahead without waiting as long as they said they would. The HP lied throughout her report and I have recorded the whole assessment. I have spent 2 months trying to deal with it and I cant any, I am on the verge of a breakdown under the care of a Community Mental Nurse and my husband reached meltdown yesterday and has the crisis team coming to see him in the morning. He has a spinal injury as a result of medical negligence and the HP seriously under reported his condition and disabilities purposely in other words called him a liar. I sit to fill in the forms and I cant do it I have a mental block. So desperate does anyone know where we can go for physical help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136601 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help Please
Jazz

Have a look at the following, benefit support is on page 26, you will need to click on the following link and then select open to see the document.

www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=...vm=bv.96339352,d.ZGU

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jazz
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #136603 by Jazz
Replied by Jazz on topic Help Please
Thank you so much for coming back to me Gordon, I am going to follow your link now.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris