× Members

Help Please

• Jazz
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #136577 by Jazz
Help Please was created by Jazz
Can anyone recommend an organisation that can help us with a pip appeal in the boston lincs area. Both my husband and I are disabled, and suffering with mental health and stress. The DWP allowed us extra time to send evidence for a mandatory appeal and then went ahead without waiting as long as they said they would. The HP lied throughout her report and I have recorded the whole assessment. I have spent 2 months trying to deal with it and I cant any, I am on the verge of a breakdown under the care of a Community Mental Nurse and my husband reached meltdown yesterday and has the crisis team coming to see him in the morning. He has a spinal injury as a result of medical negligence and the HP seriously under reported his condition and disabilities purposely in other words called him a liar. I sit to fill in the forms and I cant do it I have a mental block. So desperate does anyone know where we can go for physical help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136601 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help Please
Jazz

Have a look at the following, benefit support is on page 26, you will need to click on the following link and then select open to see the document.

www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=...vm=bv.96339352,d.ZGU

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jazz
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #136603 by Jazz
Replied by Jazz on topic Help Please
Thank you so much for coming back to me Gordon, I am going to follow your link now.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.