× Members

Missing forum post

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136673 by s3an
Missing forum post was created by s3an
Hi Mods :P

Please could you explain where or why my previous post as vanished.I Have searched but unable to find them,Have looked under "my topics" to no avail nothing showing :(

Sorry to give you extra work :laugh: but would be intresting to know why these have disappeared.

Best Regards

s3an ;)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136684 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Missing forum post

s3an wrote: Hi Mods :P

Please could you explain where or why my previous post as vanished.I Have searched but unable to find them,Have looked under "my topics" to no avail nothing showing :(

Sorry to give you extra work :laugh: but would be intresting to know why these have disappeared.

Best Regards

s3an ;)

Hi s3a,

You can either left click your mouse/pad on your blue user name at the left hand side of your post : s3an, to access a list of your recent posts.

Or, you can put your user name into the : Site Search Engine.

Another way is to Bookmark/Favourite the page with your topic on in your Internet Browser.

This will create a quick link back to it.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.