× Members

Requesting PIP report- what address?

• PIPconfused
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136687 by PIPconfused
Requesting PIP report- what address? was created by PIPconfused
Hello

I'd like to request a copy of my assessors report in writing rather than by phone- what address do I send the request to? (Not the Subject Access Request address)

Many thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136693 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Requesting PIP report- what address?

PIPconfused wrote: Hello

I'd like to request a copy of my assessors report in writing rather than by phone- what address do I send the request to? (Not the Subject Access Request address)

Many thanks!

Hi PIPc,

Once you make a written request for personal information, whether this be by letter or SAR Form it is a "Subject Access Request" so I don't quite understand your comments.

You can send a letter requesting the Assessors Medical Report to the DWP address on your most recent DWP PIP letter.

Or, you can send the SAR Form to the same address.

I would address either FAO The DWP Data Controller.

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.