× Members

PIP claim form - is there a digital version?

• Phil D
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136869 by Phil D
Question as topic, thanks.

The form available at
www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-p...toolkit-for-partners

has 'SPECIMEN ONLY: NOT FOR USE' across it.

I find it far easier to fill in the forms digitally. Have the govt stopped this now?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136870 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP claim form - is there a digital version?
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid there is no PDF version of the PIP form. Every form dispatched will have a unique barcode identifying the claimant. Therefore it is vital that this is the form that is returned to DWP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Phil D
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136872 by Phil D

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

I'm afraid there is no PDF version of the PIP form. Every form dispatched will have a unique barcode identifying the claimant. Therefore it is vital that this is the form that is returned to DWP.

Thank you. Will it matter if I type my answers and then print them out, cut them out and staple them to the form at the appropriate places, do you think?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136873 by bro58

Phil D wrote:

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Thank you. Will it matter if I type my answers and then print them out, cut them out and staple them to the form at the appropriate places, do you think?

Hi PD,

This Post should answer your question ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• Phil D
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #136876 by Phil D
Cheers. Just making a start on my form now. Gonna try to do two or three boxes a day...

Doesn't seem right that they stopped the PDF versions of the form. Maybe I should write to my MP and let him know how I feel...

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136878 by bro58

Phil D wrote: Cheers. Just making a start on my form now. Gonna try to do two or three boxes a day...

Doesn't seem right that they stopped the PDF versions of the form. Maybe I should write to my MP and let him know how I feel...

Hi PD,

There has never been a PDF interactive version of The PIP 2 Form, but I see where you are coming from ! :)

Contacting your MP

Good luck and please keep us updated.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.