× Members

Is This True ?

More
8 years 10 months ago #136959 by ALPHA
Is This True ? was created by ALPHA

Is it true that claimants of ESA are losing their benefits. after a year. Have members here been of victim of it. How many concerning questions have you had about it.

How to write an appeal submission. DR UK this link given to Selina D by bro58 results in access denied at the Disability Rights UK. Why such important information being denied at this website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136964 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Is This True ?

ALPHA wrote:

Is it true that claimants of ESA are losing their benefits. after a year. Have members here been of victim of it. How many concerning questions have you had about it.

How to write an appeal submission. DR UK this link given to Selina D by bro58 results in access denied at the Disability Rights UK. Why such important information being denied at this website?

Hi A,

My, my, that clip is from 2012, it is very, very old news.

It was with respect to the 365 days entitlement to payment of CB ESA if not in The Support Group coming into force :

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

From our : ESA FAQ’s

With regards to your other query about the link to the DR UK Factsheet, it does now seem that access has been denied.

They have done this with a few of their factsheets recently,.

I Don't know why, you should direct any queries to DR UK themselves.

I wasn't sure whether you wanted a Mod to respond to your query, or you wanted a response from : "real people", but I responded anyway, as that's what we do ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136986 by ALPHA
Replied by ALPHA on topic Is This True ?
HI
I'm sure the reporter mentioned Work Related Activity Group not the contribution based Employment Support Allowance. Have another look.
The BBC should be informative enough to stamp a date on it's broadcasts but as usual it takes our money and gives a half witted service.
Thanks

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136991 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic Is This True ?
I'm a real member who thanks mods for using their valuable time and energy answering every query. Even this one from Alpha :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bassettsfarm

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136993 by bro58

neptuno wrote: I'm a real member who thanks mods for using their valuable time and energy answering every query. Even this one from Alpha :huh:

No worries n,

I was just making a light hearted retort !! :)

I am sure that Alpha now understands how the Mods and the forum operates ! :)

bro58

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136994 by bro58

ALPHA wrote: HI
I'm sure the reporter mentioned Work Related Activity Group not the contribution based Employment Support Allowance. Have another look.
The BBC should be informative enough to stamp a date on it's broadcasts but as usual it takes our money and gives a half witted service.
Thanks

Hi A,

If you look under the youtube clip it states :

"Published on 17 Apr 2012

Paul Lewis explains how 100,000 people who receive ESA while they cannot work will lose their benefit at the end of April."

I think that makes it quite clear that the clip is from 2012.

You clearly have little understanding of how ESA "works" The 365 Days entitlement to payment of Contribution Based (CB) ESA rule, covers receipt of CB ESA in The WRAG, or in The ESA Assessment Phase, but not CB ESA in The Support Group.

It does not affect payment of Income Related (IR) ESA in The WRAG, in The Assessment Phase, or indeed in The Support Group.

If any part of your ESA payments are IR ESA, the 365 Days rule does not apply.

Whether you are paid CB ESA or IR ESA has nothing to do with which "group" that you are placed into.

CB ESA is paid with respect to your NI Contribution record history, IR ESA is paid where the claimant may not have the required number of NI Contributions, or their Household Income falls below the maximum entitlement laid down in law for them, or their household.

May I suggest that you read our "12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)" FAQ once more.

I am glad that we are able to enlighten you, knowledge is empowering ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.