× Members

Question on bonus payments

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137070 by Benson
Question on bonus payments was created by Benson
I have been on IB and then ESA for many years. I remember about 5+ years back I would be given bonus payments if the weather was very cold. I haven't had any such payments in about 5 years. I think they were cold weather payments. Just purely curious, but did these stop for some reason ? Was it with the change in government ?

Just curious really. Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137077 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Question on bonus payments

Benson wrote: I have been on IB and then ESA for many years. I remember about 5+ years back I would be given bonus payments if the weather was very cold. I haven't had any such payments in about 5 years. I think they were cold weather payments. Just purely curious, but did these stop for some reason ? Was it with the change in government ?

Just curious really. Thanks.

Hi B,

Cold Weather Payments are not a form of annual Winter Bonus.

Certain conditions must be fulfilled before you receive them :

Cold Weather Payments

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.