× Members

indefinite claimant reassessment

• Anji
  • Topic Author
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137176 by Anji
indefinite claimant reassessment was created by Anji
I have received my 'invitation' to apply for PIP. I've been on indefinite for 15 years ! Also my postcode is PL17 which doesn't seem to be on the list. Just lucky I guess!
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137184 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic indefinite claimant reassessment
Hi Anji,

DWP recently announced that the migration of claimants on indefinite DLA would start early, see our news item

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3121-inde...-postcodes-announced

However everyone, even those on indefinite awards, has been eligible to have their DLA reassessed under the 'Right Payment program' so, if you are not in one of the postcodes mentioned, it might be that this is what is happening to you.

Whatever the reason, now that the process has started there is nothing you can do other than comply. As long as you do your part (apply for PIP and submit forms in time), your DLA award will continue in payment until 4 weeks after the PIP decision is made.

PIP help for claimants

When you have other questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.