× Members

pip rheumatoid arthritis

More
8 years 9 months ago #138099 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip rheumatoid arthritis

ooohiduno wrote: M.R. Decision unchanged. Time to read up on tribunal appeals. DWP sticking with the HP report. Reguardless of pip questionare, nurse. doctor and my letters.

The Decision & MR letters, Reguarding moving round/walking . They quote. 'I cant not consider the difficulties you have with uneven ground, slopes and kerbs as part of this activity'

Why is this, When the pip questionaire askes about it.

From what I can see their statement regarding surfaces would be an error, from the PIP Assessment guide section 3.5.

This activity should be judged in relation to a type of surface normally expected out of doors such, as pavements on the flat and includes the consideration of kerbs.

(my emphasis)

The Moving Around descriptor looks at your ability to walk outside, so these are factors that the assessor and Decision Maker should reasonably consider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138142 by ooohiduno
Replied by ooohiduno on topic pip rheumatoid arthritis
Yes , thats what i thought about walking. . more ammo for the tribunal appeal form.

Yes im trawling all your pip guides and getting some good info> as in. The HP assessment report , page one.

List all Evidence Considered Alongside The Consulltation Findings.
'Claiment Questionaire dated'
'No other evidence available on PIPCS at the time of assessment'.

Whats happened to the Rheumatoligy Doctor, Nurse letters. Orthapedic Surgeon waitng list letter (elbows). Podiatrist letter (feet) that i sent with the PIP questionaire ? DWP Lost them? So i assume the HP has not seen them?.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138176 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip rheumatoid arthritis
ooohiduno

When your appeal is accepted you will receive the DWP's submission, this will include all of the documents that they used in the making of the Decision, you'll then be able to check whether this includes the letters that you mention in your latest post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.