× Members

PIP Online

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137581 by speo77
PIP Online was created by speo77
Just wondering if the PIP application or transfer from DLA form is available online to complete.
My hand writing is terrible !! I filled my ESA and DLA forms online and printed them out which was easier for me.
Forgive me if this question has been asked before.
Thanks in advance
Stu
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137588 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Online

speo77 wrote: Just wondering if the PIP application or transfer from DLA form is available online to complete.
My hand writing is terrible !! I filled my ESA and DLA forms online and printed them out which was easier for me.
Forgive me if this question has been asked before.
Thanks in advance
Stu

Hi s77,

No there is no Pdf Interactive PIP 2 Form although there is a "Specimen" available that may be helpful.

See : This Post. which I also provided the link for in my response to you : Here.

There is a download link for The PIP 1 Form on page 13 of : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link on page)

Again, I provided a link to the guide in my previous response to you.

bro58

More
8 years 9 months ago #137595 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Online
To add to bro's (always) excellent advice - each PIP2 form issued will be marked with a unique barcode that identifies the claimant. For this reason, it is essential that you return that form to DWP, even if you have typed all your information onto plain paper and attached it to the form.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: speo77

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137829 by speo77
Replied by speo77 on topic PIP Online
Thanks, yes I looked at the link with the speciman form but just wondered if there was an online form like the old DLA form. I didnt know about the barcode on the form, obviously this would make it difficult to allolw claimants to use an online form. When my form does arrive i will type my answers on seperate sheets and just attach them to the relevant pages.
Thanks for your help, excellent web site !!

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #137832 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Online

speo77 wrote: Thanks, yes I looked at the link with the speciman form but just wondered if there was an online form like the old DLA form. I didnt know about the barcode on the form, obviously this would make it difficult to allolw claimants to use an online form. When my form does arrive i will type my answers on seperate sheets and just attach them to the relevant pages.
Thanks for your help, excellent web site !!

Hi s77,

You're welcome !!!

Please keep us updated ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.