× Members

Need help using forum

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137654 by ray charles
Need help using forum was created by ray charles
Hi I need help using this forum, I've never used one before and I don't know what to do.
I typed a question yesterday and clicked on submit but I can't find any trace of it when I click recent topics or my topics and I have had no response from anybody. I can't find any instructions on this site either. I don't know what these topic items mean and many more questions. Is there anyone out there.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137659 by
Replied by on topic Need help using forum
Hi,

Your other post is : HERE , along with Gordon's response.

You should left click your mouse/pad on any blue links/words that you see to access the information from the links.

You can Bookmark/Favourite the page with your Topic on in your Internet Browser.

This will provide a quick link back to your topic in your Browser's Bookmarks/Favourites list.

If you left click your mouse/pad on your blue forum username, a list of your recent posts/topics will come up, as HERE

Or, if you put your own, or anyone else's username into our site Search Engine, : HERE, you can also see a list of your own, or any other members posts/topics.

You should try and keep all your queries to the one Topic, by replying to the Topic.

There will always be a variable period between you posting and your post showing up on the forum as all posts must be read and approved by a Mod first, see : This Topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

More
8 years 10 months ago #137676 by ray charles
Replied by ray charles on topic Need help using forum
Thanks very much for the help bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris