× Members

Need help using forum

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137654 by ray charles
Need help using forum was created by ray charles
Hi I need help using this forum, I've never used one before and I don't know what to do.
I typed a question yesterday and clicked on submit but I can't find any trace of it when I click recent topics or my topics and I have had no response from anybody. I can't find any instructions on this site either. I don't know what these topic items mean and many more questions. Is there anyone out there.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137659 by
Replied by on topic Need help using forum
Hi,

Your other post is : HERE , along with Gordon's response.

You should left click your mouse/pad on any blue links/words that you see to access the information from the links.

You can Bookmark/Favourite the page with your Topic on in your Internet Browser.

This will provide a quick link back to your topic in your Browser's Bookmarks/Favourites list.

If you left click your mouse/pad on your blue forum username, a list of your recent posts/topics will come up, as HERE

Or, if you put your own, or anyone else's username into our site Search Engine, : HERE, you can also see a list of your own, or any other members posts/topics.

You should try and keep all your queries to the one Topic, by replying to the Topic.

There will always be a variable period between you posting and your post showing up on the forum as all posts must be read and approved by a Mod first, see : This Topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

More
8 years 9 months ago #137676 by ray charles
Replied by ray charles on topic Need help using forum
Thanks very much for the help bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.