× Members

LATEST ESA50 PDF

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137735 by woodsie
LATEST ESA50 PDF was created by woodsie
Hi Guys!
I cant find a link to latest version esa50 questionaire pdf interactive version. I was copying, amending, and pasteing from word into a copy of my original form.
I have latest adobe reader; but the one on gov uk wont let me type info and says its origin is 2013.not 2015 I have tried searching the web and the search facility on here but keep going round in circles.
Hope you can help many thanks for any response in advance.
Regards Matchseller.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #137737 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic LATEST ESA50 PDF

matchseller wrote: Hi Guys!
I cant find a link to latest version esa50 questionaire pdf interactive version. I was copying, amending, and pasteing from word into a copy of my original form.
I have latest adobe reader; but the one on gov uk wont let me type info and says its origin is 2013.not 2015 I have tried searching the web and the search facility on here but keep going round in circles.
Hope you can help many thanks for any response in advance.
Regards Matchseller.

Hi ms,

There is a download link for the latest Pdf ESA50 in this FAQ :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version XI or later.

Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader requires Windows 7 OS or later.

Be warned you can write much less in the text boxes than with previous versions, so be prepared to use more added A4 pages.

bro58

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137767 by woodsie
Replied by woodsie on topic LATEST ESA50 PDF
Hi Guys!
Thankyou very much for your time and help.
I am very very sorry ;but i wasted your time through my own stupidity!!!
I had found the same link several times before; but no text picked up by my reader when i scanned on the pages of the form.But not the whole screen.
I had installed Acrobat reader DC (latest version) and like a fool had spent a couple of hours finding web pages with the relevant download.
Only I did not find the info box from Adobe on the far side of my monitor telling me to run through set up for assistive technology.
It now works fine!!
Thanks again for helping a muppet.
Regards Matchseller.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #137769 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic LATEST ESA50 PDF

matchseller wrote: Hi Guys!
Thankyou very much for your time and help.
I am very very sorry ;but i wasted your time through my own stupidity!!!
I had found the same link several times before; but no text picked up by my reader when i scanned on the pages of the form.But not the whole screen.
I had installed Acrobat reader DC (latest version) and like a fool had spent a couple of hours finding web pages with the relevant download.
Only I did not find the info box from Adobe on the far side of my monitor telling me to run through set up for assistive technology.
It now works fine!!
Thanks again for helping a muppet.
Regards Matchseller.

No problem ms !!!

You got there in the end !! :)

Good luck with filling it in !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.