× Members

Concessions for Carers.

More
8 years 10 months ago #137830 by bassettsfarm
Concessions for Carers. was created by bassettsfarm
Hi All,
This is just a bit of a tip, really. My daughter was buying tickets to a concert, and she came across something on the venue's website that said if a person is in receipt of PIP or DLA then they can purchase a ticket and get a free ticket for a carer. I don't know how widespread this is, and everyone may already know it, but I just thought I'd share it.
A x
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137834 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Concessions for Carers.

Amanda wrote: Hi All,
This is just a bit of a tip, really. My daughter was buying tickets to a concert, and she came across something on the venue's website that said if a person is in receipt of PIP or DLA then they can purchase a ticket and get a free ticket for a carer. I don't know how widespread this is, and everyone may already know it, but I just thought I'd share it.
A x

Hi A,

I have given your post it's own topic as it is somewhat off topic.

Yes, this concession is allowed with a number of different venues and activities where a PIP DL or DLA Care recipient can obtain free entry for their carer.

For this reason, it is always advisable to check for this concession on the venue/activity website before purchasing tickets and/or visiting the venue.

I will lock this topic to stop it developing into a discussion

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris