× Members

Concessions for Carers.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137830 by bassettsfarm
Concessions for Carers. was created by bassettsfarm
Hi All,
This is just a bit of a tip, really. My daughter was buying tickets to a concert, and she came across something on the venue's website that said if a person is in receipt of PIP or DLA then they can purchase a ticket and get a free ticket for a carer. I don't know how widespread this is, and everyone may already know it, but I just thought I'd share it.
A x
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137834 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Concessions for Carers.

Amanda wrote: Hi All,
This is just a bit of a tip, really. My daughter was buying tickets to a concert, and she came across something on the venue's website that said if a person is in receipt of PIP or DLA then they can purchase a ticket and get a free ticket for a carer. I don't know how widespread this is, and everyone may already know it, but I just thought I'd share it.
A x

Hi A,

I have given your post it's own topic as it is somewhat off topic.

Yes, this concession is allowed with a number of different venues and activities where a PIP DL or DLA Care recipient can obtain free entry for their carer.

For this reason, it is always advisable to check for this concession on the venue/activity website before purchasing tickets and/or visiting the venue.

I will lock this topic to stop it developing into a discussion

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.