× Members

PIP RESULTS

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137888 by sharon
PIP RESULTS was created by sharon
Hi guys, i rang DWP today to ask if they could could give me any idea when my claim from, dla to pip would be. I was shocked, my claim had already been dealt with. I was not expecting that, it was only 2 wks ago from my home assessment. Im certainly not complaining, .I have been awarded both care and mobilty for 4 yrs. Thank goodness its all over. I would like to say a massive thank you for all the help and great advise taken from the site, i couldnt of done it without all the info. thanks so much guys, Good look everyone
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137901 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP RESULTS

sharon wrote: Hi guys, i rang DWP today to ask if they could could give me any idea when my claim from, dla to pip would be. I was shocked, my claim had already been dealt with. I was not expecting that, it was only 2 wks ago from my home assessment. Im certainly not complaining, .I have been awarded both care and mobilty for 4 yrs. Thank goodness its all over. I would like to say a massive thank you for all the help and great advise taken from the site, i couldnt of done it without all the info. thanks so much guys, Good look everyone

Hi s,

Congratulations on the PIP Awards !!!! :cheer:

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your "Good News" !!!!

Were your PIP Awards Enhanced or Standard ? :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 10 months ago #137907 by sharon
Replied by sharon on topic PIP RESULTS
hi, I received enhanced on both care and mobilty. Same rate as my dla. I am so relieved at the moment, i can relax. I havent had my award letter yet but, was told it was 4yrs. I also asked for a copy of my atos report, i got that a few days ago, on the form it recommended review in 3 yrs.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #137908 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP RESULTS

sharon wrote: hi, I received enhanced on both care and mobilty. Same rate as my dla. I am so relieved at the moment, i can relax. I havent had my award letter yet but, was told it was 4yrs. I also asked for a copy of my atos report, i got that a few days ago, on the form it recommended review in 3 yrs.

Hi s,

That's even "Better" Good News !!!

Thanks for the clarification ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris