× Members

PIP RESULTS

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137888 by sharon
PIP RESULTS was created by sharon
Hi guys, i rang DWP today to ask if they could could give me any idea when my claim from, dla to pip would be. I was shocked, my claim had already been dealt with. I was not expecting that, it was only 2 wks ago from my home assessment. Im certainly not complaining, .I have been awarded both care and mobilty for 4 yrs. Thank goodness its all over. I would like to say a massive thank you for all the help and great advise taken from the site, i couldnt of done it without all the info. thanks so much guys, Good look everyone
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137901 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP RESULTS

sharon wrote: Hi guys, i rang DWP today to ask if they could could give me any idea when my claim from, dla to pip would be. I was shocked, my claim had already been dealt with. I was not expecting that, it was only 2 wks ago from my home assessment. Im certainly not complaining, .I have been awarded both care and mobilty for 4 yrs. Thank goodness its all over. I would like to say a massive thank you for all the help and great advise taken from the site, i couldnt of done it without all the info. thanks so much guys, Good look everyone

Hi s,

Congratulations on the PIP Awards !!!! :cheer:

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your "Good News" !!!!

Were your PIP Awards Enhanced or Standard ? :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137907 by sharon
Replied by sharon on topic PIP RESULTS
hi, I received enhanced on both care and mobilty. Same rate as my dla. I am so relieved at the moment, i can relax. I havent had my award letter yet but, was told it was 4yrs. I also asked for a copy of my atos report, i got that a few days ago, on the form it recommended review in 3 yrs.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #137908 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP RESULTS

sharon wrote: hi, I received enhanced on both care and mobilty. Same rate as my dla. I am so relieved at the moment, i can relax. I havent had my award letter yet but, was told it was 4yrs. I also asked for a copy of my atos report, i got that a few days ago, on the form it recommended review in 3 yrs.

Hi s,

That's even "Better" Good News !!!

Thanks for the clarification ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.