× Members

PIP medical

More
8 years 9 months ago #138029 by marnie
PIP medical was created by marnie
I am sorry for previous post. I have now had help with this email
I have severe mental health problems and I will soon need to apply for PIP. I was put in the ESA support group without a medical within 6 weeks due to the supporting medical evidence.
My CPN and my psychiatrist are providing a joint detailed letter for PIP and are saying again that a medical would be likely to cause relapse and would be too distressing for me. I am not able to answer questions and would feel very threatened which would make me aggressive. It would not make any difference where it was held or if I had someone with me - I can't do it.
Do you think I mazy be able to have a paper assessment?
Should I also send the ESA information?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138031 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP medical
Marnie

I replied to your original post a few minutes ago.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=102858#138018

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.