× Members

WTC stopped!

More
8 years 9 months ago #138035 by MarieMarie
WTC stopped! was created by MarieMarie
Hi,
Surprise Surprise the HMRC have not made my partners payment today for his WTC. We renewed his claim online but DWP had already made contact with them I assume telling them he was no longer in receipt of an incapacity benefit applicable so he did not meet the criteria for the disability element. It did however state if you had been in receipt of such benefit 56 days prior to renewing which he was. We are I'm the appeal process for PiP, Please advise how we should proceed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138045 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WTC stopped!

MarieMarie wrote: Hi,
Surprise Surprise the HMRC have not made my partners payment today for his WTC. We renewed his claim online but DWP had already made contact with them I assume telling them he was no longer in receipt of an incapacity benefit applicable so he did not meet the criteria for the disability element. It did however state if you had been in receipt of such benefit 56 days prior to renewing which he was. We are I'm the appeal process for PiP, Please advise how we should proceed?

I'm really sorry but we do not advise on Working Tax Credits and as far as I am aware none of the Moderators have any experience with this benefit themselves, all I can suggest you do is to contact HMRC about the issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarieMarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.