× Members

ATOS did not have required form at my medical...

More
8 years 9 months ago #138120 by martini
I recently attended an ATOS medical for PIP. The Assessor did not have the PIP ' How Your Disability' form avaiLable to use and confirmed this in the medical report sent to the DWP and me. How is this a fair assessment? Any comments please..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138134 by Gordon

martini wrote: I recently attended an ATOS medical for PIP. The Assessor did not have the PIP ' How Your Disability' form avaiLable to use and confirmed this in the medical report sent to the DWP and me. How is this a fair assessment? Any comments please..

If you are asking whether it automatically makes the assessment unfair then the answer is no, it may turn out that it is but until you have a Decision on your claim, you won't be able to do anything about it.

If the award is not what you are expecting them it may be something that you can use to undermine the content of the report but again, it is not a given that this will be the case, you will need to go through it point be point to show that you meet the criteria for that award and explain why the assessors opinions are incorrect in the light of your form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.