× Members

Still on IB

More
8 years 9 months ago #138149 by Calmly
Still on IB was created by Calmly
I was sent a questionnaire for return in Oct 2013. I have yet to hear from the powers that be! I have proof of postage and a copy of the questionnaire. Should I be concerned?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138170 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Still on IB
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

There are huge delays in the ESA assessment/reassessment system !

As an indication of this, all IB, IS and SDA recipients were supposed to have been transferred over to ESA by Spring 2014 !!

You would have heard by now if they had not received your ESA50, as it could have resulted in your IB payments stopping.

Don't be surprised if you receive and appointment for a face to face assessment from : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15 out of the blue, without being given the opportunity to provide a current, up to date ESA50.

Have a read though this FAQ : Invited to a face to face assessment but no ESA50 sent. in case this occurs.

See also : ESA FAQ’s

&

IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138230 by JenJJ
Replied by JenJJ on topic Still on IB

Carole Lilley wrote: I was sent a questionnaire for return in Oct 2013. I have yet to hear from the powers that be! I have proof of postage and a copy of the questionnaire. Should I be concerned?

I sent my ESA50 in July 2013 and had my face to face assessment in March 2015, so I would guess it won't be long for you.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.