× Members

Should I ask for mandatory reconsideration ?

More
8 years 9 months ago #138156 by banzara0957
Dear Moderater.
I have been awarded enhanced rate of living and enhanced rate of mobility for five years. I was given just 1 point over then required points in both living and mobility.

There are activities I have not been given right points. The total should be more so it will help when it come for renewal in 5 years time.

I need advice if I should ask for mandatory reconsideration to award me more points or it will ruin what I already got.

I shall be much obliged for your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138180 by Gordon

Bazigar wrote: Dear Moderater.
I have been awarded enhanced rate of living and enhanced rate of mobility for five years. I was given just 1 point over then required points in both living and mobility.

There are activities I have not been given right points. The total should be more so it will help when it come for renewal in 5 years time.

I need advice if I should ask for mandatory reconsideration to award me more points or it will ruin what I already got.

I shall be much obliged for your reply.

We don't usually offer personal advice on the forum but in this case I will.

You have received the highest award for both components, I am not even sure that an MR would be accepted, but if it was then you would most certainly be risking that award by doing so.

Your next assessment is not for 5 years and it will be concerned with your problems then not as they are now, so the points you have scored now will be of limited if any benefit.

Leave it alone and enjoy your award. Well done for getting it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: banzara0957

More
8 years 9 months ago #138222 by banzara0957
Replied by banzara0957 on topic Should I ask for mandatory reconsideration ?
Thank you Gordon for this,very much appriciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.