× Members

PIP Evidance

More
8 years 9 months ago #138157 by simon
PIP Evidance was created by simon
Hello am lucky l have a great GP very supportive, he as asked me what evidance does he need to give me to support my PIP claim. Can you help me on this as you no its 70 pages so would you be able to give my some pointers for my GP to present a letter of support if possible many thanks for all your hard work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138181 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Evidance

simon wrote: Hello am lucky l have a great GP very supportive, he as asked me what evidance does he need to give me to support my PIP claim. Can you help me on this as you no its 70 pages so would you be able to give my some pointers for my GP to present a letter of support if possible many thanks for all your hard work

Ideally you want him to provide a statement in regard to each of the PIP Descriptors that you feel that you would score points for, even better if he can explain how he would be limited and for what reason.

You do need to careful not be seen to be leading him, You could provide him with a list of the PIP Descriptors without the points and ask him to indicate which ones he thinks you meet and to include a comment as to why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.