× Members

ESA mandatory reconsideration - still 0 points

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138168 by marnot
I used all the information on here on how to ask for a mandatory reconsideration, i wrote a 4 page letter showing how i disputed all the descriptors and explained everything as the advise given on here and yet I still have scored 0 points.

obviously i will have to appeal but am completely at a loss as to what i need to be saying, i have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, diverticular, irritable bowel, depression/anxiety. the fibro makes me exhausted all the time.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #138185 by bro58

marnot wrote: I used all the information on here on how to ask for a mandatory reconsideration, i wrote a 4 page letter showing how i disputed all the descriptors and explained everything as the advise given on here and yet I still have scored 0 points.

obviously i will have to appeal but am completely at a loss as to what i need to be saying, i have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, diverticular, irritable bowel, depression/anxiety. the fibro makes me exhausted all the time.

Hi m,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

This Topic should help with your query !!

Please reply to this post if you have any further queries.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.