× Members

esa reassessment delays

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138253 by mangof
esa reassessment delays was created by mangof
Hi, I was wondering what the latest news is on when ESA reassessments will be started again by maximus after all the deferrals?

Also on DLA to PIP - I notice that certain postcodes are now starting to call indefinite/lifetime awards in. Is there any information as to when other areas will be added to this or will it just be a case of the DWP being a law unto themselves?

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138254 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa reassessment delays
Hi,

I'm afraid we have no further information regarding ESA reassessments. You might recall that there was never a public announcement about the delay, the information was gained through an FOI request. I wouldn't expect there to be an announcement when they recommence either.

As to claimants with indefinite DLA, the DWP have recently said that they intend to bring forward the migration and start straight away, as seen in this news item :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3121-inde...-postcodes-announced

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mangof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.