× Members

Mobility Component - Standard or Enhanced

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138649 by Jimbob96
I am so confused with this element of the PIP process. I have currently got 10 points for moving around but I cannot seem to score on the Planning a journey component.

Twice I have tried and continue to score ) points on the planning a journey element. What makes it even more bizarre is that I have been awarded the Enhanced Care Component, which means I need the help of someone to function. So the question is why would I not need someone when planning a journey? My conditions are Fibromyalgia, clinical depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Diabetes. Main issue apart from constant pain is fatigue. Days can go by where I cannot function and do not leave the house.

If anyone has any advice regarding this element of the PIP I would really appreciate any advice or assistance.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #138668 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Mobility Component - Standard or Enhanced

James wrote: I am so confused with this element of the PIP process. I have currently got 10 points for moving around but I cannot seem to score on the Planning a journey component.

Twice I have tried and continue to score ) points on the planning a journey element. What makes it even more bizarre is that I have been awarded the Enhanced Care Component, which means I need the help of someone to function. So the question is why would I not need someone when planning a journey? My conditions are Fibromyalgia, clinical depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Diabetes. Main issue apart from constant pain is fatigue. Days can go by where I cannot function and do not leave the house.

If anyone has any advice regarding this element of the PIP I would really appreciate any advice or assistance.

Hi J,

Planning and Following a Journey is really for claimants who suffer mental health or learning disabilities.

Have a look at : This Post and the links to other information therein.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris