× Members

Mobility Component - Standard or Enhanced

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138649 by Jimbob96
I am so confused with this element of the PIP process. I have currently got 10 points for moving around but I cannot seem to score on the Planning a journey component.

Twice I have tried and continue to score ) points on the planning a journey element. What makes it even more bizarre is that I have been awarded the Enhanced Care Component, which means I need the help of someone to function. So the question is why would I not need someone when planning a journey? My conditions are Fibromyalgia, clinical depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Diabetes. Main issue apart from constant pain is fatigue. Days can go by where I cannot function and do not leave the house.

If anyone has any advice regarding this element of the PIP I would really appreciate any advice or assistance.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago #138668 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Mobility Component - Standard or Enhanced

James wrote: I am so confused with this element of the PIP process. I have currently got 10 points for moving around but I cannot seem to score on the Planning a journey component.

Twice I have tried and continue to score ) points on the planning a journey element. What makes it even more bizarre is that I have been awarded the Enhanced Care Component, which means I need the help of someone to function. So the question is why would I not need someone when planning a journey? My conditions are Fibromyalgia, clinical depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Diabetes. Main issue apart from constant pain is fatigue. Days can go by where I cannot function and do not leave the house.

If anyone has any advice regarding this element of the PIP I would really appreciate any advice or assistance.

Hi J,

Planning and Following a Journey is really for claimants who suffer mental health or learning disabilities.

Have a look at : This Post and the links to other information therein.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.