× Members

There is Hope

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138651 by watchdog1964
There is Hope was created by watchdog1964
Just wanted to say Hi as Ive now become a Full member and to give hope to all those facing a Tribunal. I have now won two tribunals in the past 18mths. one for my ESA and one for PIP a few weeks ago. Do not despair and if you can ALWAYS seek help for such events.
In my experience event the panels dont always know the rules.
On my first tribunal I took my brother with me and was told he couldnt speak on my behalf when actually he can.
I have kept an eye on advice from Benefits and Work and also used the CA as they are now called and they were very helpful.
I thought I had no chance of winning but got 3x the points awarded by ATOS so PLEASE do Go For it. Best of luck to you all
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.