× Members

ESA update

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138672 by KelHop
ESA update was created by KelHop
Third try.

I am on ESA and it runs out on 8th September. Very anxious. It is the contributions one as I worked. I filled in an ESA3 form and am wondering if it is likely to be reinstated. My situation
Ion hasn't changed, except fact my anti depressant medication has been upped. I certainly qualify on financial grounds. Feeling very anxious about it.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138678 by
Replied by on topic ESA update

KelHop wrote: Third try.

I am on ESA and it runs out on 8th September. Very anxious. It is the contributions one as I worked. I filled in an ESA3 form and am wondering if it is likely to be reinstated. My situation
Ion hasn't changed, except fact my anti depressant medication has been upped. I certainly qualify on financial grounds. Feeling very anxious about it.

Hi KH,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

I gather that you are currently in The Assessment Phase or in The WRAG of ESA, in receipt of Contribution Based (CB) ESA payments only, and your 365 days entitlement to payment of CB ESA is due to be exhausted/run out on 08/09/15 :

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

If you have filled in and returned an ESA 3 Form, and you are confident that you can pass the IR ESA means test, your payments of ESA should continue beyond 08/09/15.

Asset rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

You should give ESA a ring to ensure that they have received your ESA 3 Form :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

They may be able to provide an update on your potential entitlement to IR ESA post 08/09/15.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

More
8 years 9 months ago #138681 by KelHop
Replied by KelHop on topic ESA update
I am concerned, as I am on ESA contributions based until 8th September then money stops. I filled in a ESA3 form and am wondering how likely they are to renew. Situation hasn't changed, except for fact my anti depressant medication has been increased. Also financially I qualify, having limited funds. Hope to hear back.

8 years 9 months ago #138686 by
Replied by on topic ESA update

KelHop wrote: I am concerned, as I am on ESA contributions based until 8th September then money stops. I filled in a ESA3 form and am wondering how likely they are to renew. Situation hasn't changed, except for fact my anti depressant medication has been increased. Also financially I qualify, having limited funds. Hope to hear back.

Hi KH,

Answered above ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 9 months ago #138692 by KelHop
Replied by KelHop on topic ESA update
Thank you I did call today and they said my form may still be in their system. Can't tell me if they have received it. Will read info you posted.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.