× Members

ESA

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #138808 by xpgoldmaxx
ESA was created by xpgoldmaxx
Hi to all the team
i put in a coc to be moved from wrag group to support group,
If they put me in support group will they back date any money because the payment is more in support group.
regards
paul
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #138812 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

xpgoldmaxx wrote: Hi to all the team
i put in a coc to be moved from wrag group to support group,
If they put me in support group will they back date any money because the payment is more in support group.
regards
paul

Hi xpgm,

Any extra monies due to you being placed into The SG as a result of reporting the C of C and the subsequent review, should be backdated to the date that you initially informed them of the C of C.

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago #138856 by xpgoldmaxx
Replied by xpgoldmaxx on topic ESA
Thank you bro58
Can i be pain and asked you if there is any other payments i could cliam from when i informed them of COC
Regards
Paul

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #138860 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

xpgoldmaxx wrote: Thank you bro58
Can i be pain and asked you if there is any other payments i could cliam from when i informed them of COC
Regards
Paul

Hi xpgm,

If you are placed into The SG, you may also be entitled to The Enhanced Disability Premium (EDP) from the active date of The SG decision.

ESA Premiums

To receive the EDP on top of your ESA in The SG, you would also have to be entitled to payment of Income Related (IR) ESA.

No entitlement to payment of IR ESA, means no payment of any ESA Premiums !!

The EDP is currently £15.75/Week for a single.

Benefit Rates 2015/16

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.