× Members

Pip tribunal today

• sofia bahadur
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #139093 by sofia bahadur
Pip tribunal today was created by sofia bahadur
Hi,

Im looking for some advice which will be greatly appreciated.

I had my pip tribunal today and was told i would get a decision within next few days.

I came out thinking negatively but then again i feel i may have a 50/50 chance because my medication has been changed and am on alot more compared to last year when i applied.

I need advice on usually does a decision in the post mean a negative reply because by reading peoples responses on the forum they are given a positive decision on the day if its in their favour.

I had been awared 0 points for both sections although was recognised for have a disability/illness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #139094 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip tribunal today
SB

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

A Decision in the post means nothing more than the panel had a full schedule and were unable to provide you with a Decision on the day.

You should receive the letter in a couple of days.

Hopefully it will be the Decision you are looking for.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sofia bahadur

More
8 years 8 months ago #139095 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip tribunal today
I have certainly heard from members who have had positive tribunal decisions through the post so don't give up hope.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sofia bahadur

• sofia bahadur
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #139103 by sofia bahadur
Replied by sofia bahadur on topic Pip tribunal today
Thank you both for your prompt responses.

I am really worried because I made the claim in sept 2014 and after such a long wait i feel uncertain.

Fingers crossed for positive news. However if its rejected i shall reapply with the help of the guides which i used for the mandatory reconsideration but not the application form.

Kind regards.

• sofia bahadur
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #139135 by sofia bahadur
Replied by sofia bahadur on topic Pip tribunal today
I just rang the tribunal to inquire whether a decision has been sent out. They stated one was sent out yesterday so that means after my hearing. He said i should receive it by tomorrow as its sent first class.
Feeling pessimistic.

• Suzysheep
8 years 8 months ago #139200 by Suzysheep
Replied by Suzysheep on topic Pip tribunal today
How did you get on??

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.