× Members

Taking a holiday

More
8 years 8 months ago #139143 by Brian Hudson
Taking a holiday was created by Brian Hudson
Hi B&W I've read different stories about whether somebody who is on ESA and in the support group can have a holiday. However the confusion is how long can they go on holiday for ? I've read that you have to inform the DWP if you are going on holiday with your family is this true ?
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139145 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Taking a holiday
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?
Being in The Assessment Phase, The WRAG or in The SG is not relevant, it is whether you are receiving ESA.

You will find information regarding your query in two topics that are on the front page of the forum : Here and Here.

As with the other two topics, I will now lock this one for the same reasons.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.