× Members

New to all this

More
8 years 6 months ago #140939 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New to all this
Frank

Congratulations on her award and thank you for your comments about B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Sprules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #140976 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic New to all this
That is good news Frank. Thanks for coming back to let us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Sprules

More
8 years 6 months ago #140998 by Frank Sprules
Replied by Frank Sprules on topic New to all this
Thank you for running this site, it has to be the best value £20 we have ever spent. As I said, we have been in the system a long time and we know that to lie on a form is just plain stupid as you will almost certainly get caught, but the subtle nuances of how you tell the truth are so important, like your repeated emphasis on what you can "reliably" do. I really believe it made all the difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #141004 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New to all this

Frank S wrote: Thank you for running this site, it has to be the best value £20 we have ever spent. As I said, we have been in the system a long time and we know that to lie on a form is just plain stupid as you will almost certainly get caught, but the subtle nuances of how you tell the truth are so important, like your repeated emphasis on what you can "reliably" do. I really believe it made all the difference.

Hi FS,

Thanks for your kind words about B&W !!

They are much appreciated by all here !!! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.