× Members

Quick Question

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139669 by incognito
Quick Question was created by incognito
I am now receiving ESA (support group) but on receiving the award i totally forgot to ask if i will need to keep sending in fit notes?

I will not need to be assessed again till july 2017 therefore i would assume it not needed as i have been awarded & given date of next assessment.
Am i right in my way of thinking?

Many thanks & again many many thanks for your invaluable advice which has helped in my claim , absolutely no doubt that without B&W i would still be waiting for a medical/assessment
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139671 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Quick Question

incognito wrote: I am now receiving ESA (support group) but on receiving the award i totally forgot to ask if i will need to keep sending in fit notes?

I will not need to be assessed again till july 2017 therefore i would assume it not needed as i have been awarded & given date of next assessment.
Am i right in my way of thinking?

Many thanks & again many many thanks for your invaluable advice which has helped in my claim , absolutely no doubt that without B&W i would still be waiting for a medical/assessment
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi in,

Many congratulations on your SG Award !!! :laugh:

Thanks for taking the time to let us know and for your very positive comments regarding B&W !

Once an ESA claimants has been assessed and placed into either The WRAG or The SG they no longer have to provide fit notes, so the answer to you question is "no" you no longer need to provide fit notes !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.