× Members

Pip first payment ripoff

• Clelld69
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #139867 by Clelld69
Pip first payment ripoff was created by Clelld69
Has anybody else come across this one?

Under Dla your payment was for 28 days including the day you got paid. I used to receive my dla in a Tuesday. Now under pip I get my payment on a Monday but the first payment doesn't include paying for the Monday. I would have expected 27 days benefit but instead only received 26 days. Okay the amount involved is slight, just over £10 but how many millions are affected this way. So much for nobody would lose out. Just another ripoff by this Tory government. The woman at dwp wasn't even interested and refused to even listen.

Just wonder if anybody has come across this themselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #139871 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip first payment ripoff

Clelld69 wrote: Has anybody else come across this one?

Under Dla your payment was for 28 days including the day you got paid. I used to receive my dla in a Tuesday. Now under pip I get my payment on a Monday but the first payment doesn't include paying for the Monday. I would have expected 27 days benefit but instead only received 26 days. Okay the amount involved is slight, just over £10 but how many millions are affected this way. So much for nobody would lose out. Just another ripoff by this Tory government. The woman at dwp wasn't even interested and refused to even listen.

Just wonder if anybody has come across this themselves.

You need to check this payment with your last DLA one as this was likely a part payment as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Clelld69
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140166 by Clelld69
Replied by Clelld69 on topic Pip first payment ripoff
I have checked this and the response from dip was its two different benefits, deal with it. The attitude from the lady who called me back was disgraceful and I ended up losing the rag at her. She basically treated me like an idiot, saying go get a calendar and calculator. She must be on a bonus to be the bitch for the day.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.