× Members

esa renewal time scale

More
8 years 8 months ago #139958 by reds123
esa renewal time scale was created by reds123
hi, my esa award in support group is going to run out in 5 months i was awarded it for 3 years, my question is when can i expect the renewal form to drop through the post box as i have heard they are all in a backlog and could be a delay or is this just wishful thinking ,many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #139969 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa renewal time scale

british bulldog wrote: hi, my esa award in support group is going to run out in 5 months i was awarded it for 3 years, my question is when can i expect the renewal form to drop through the post box as i have heard they are all in a backlog and could be a delay or is this just wishful thinking ,many thanks.

Hi bb,

See : This Topic from a few weeks ago !

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139976 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic esa renewal time scale
thanks bro, i think i am a bit early to call them yet as if i remember right i think the renewal forms are sent out about 12 weeks prior to your renewal date, i will just keep my fingers crossed. cheers
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #139977 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa renewal time scale

british bulldog wrote: thanks bro, i think i am a bit early to call them yet as if i remember right i think the renewal forms are sent out about 12 weeks prior to your renewal date, i will just keep my fingers crossed. cheers

Hi bb,

ESA50's are generally sent out about a month or two before hand !!

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.