× Members

copy of my pip assessment CCTV

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140107 by Cat04
copy of my pip assessment CCTV was created by Cat04
Are all the ATOS PIP assessments recorded on CCTV? I have the same problem of the HP recording inaccuracies and incorrect comments in her report? Are the cameras/recorders in the examination room?
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140110 by Cat04
Replied by Cat04 on topic copy of my pip assessment CCTV
If I understand this right, you take your case to appeal it states that you will given a copy of all evidence that was used by DWP in making their decision, a copy of which will also be sent to the Tribunal, so if a CCTV was used by the HP in the making of their report do they have to state this? If the assessors rely on CCTV and you do not receive a copy of this surely some rules must be being broken.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140113 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic copy of my pip assessment CCTV
Hi C04,

I have given your queries their own topic, as besides being unfair to the OP it can cause confusion tagging on to someone else's topic.

When your appeal is accepted by The Tribunal Service (TS) you should receive an "Evidence Pack" (Bundle) which includes all evidence used by The DWP in coming to their adverse decision.

Even though CCTV may be in operation throughout the public areas of the Consultation Centre, I do not think that it would be in operation inside the Consultation Rooms, and officially it is not used as part of the actually assessment.

As Gordon has advised in the other topic, if you think that you have been recorded on the Consultation Centre's CCTV system you can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) to ATOS for copy of any footage that you appear on.

You would have to give details of the date, time , etc within the SAR.

Extracts of CCTV footage would not normally be included in the Evidence Pack.

So initially you would need to contact ATOS :

www.atoshealthcare.com/pip

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.