× Members

Unsure of next WCA date

More
8 years 8 months ago #140131 by Dole
Unsure of next WCA date was created by Dole
I was placed in SG in Nov 2013 and was told via CAB I had 2 yr grace. I have rung DWP and they say 3yr (2016) BUT THEY WONT SEND ME A LETTER TO COFIRM
THIS! (the person said "3yr is very unusual"
I am now panicking i might miss my nxt ESA50/WCA if it really is this year
How do I get DWP to officially confirm the likely time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #140133 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Unsure of next WCA date

Elod wrote: I was placed in SG in Nov 2013 and was told via CAB I had 2 yr grace. I have rung DWP and they say 3yr (2016) BUT THEY WONT SEND ME A LETTER TO COFIRM
THIS! (the person said "3yr is very unusual"
I am now panicking i might miss my nxt ESA50/WCA if it really is this year
How do I get DWP to officially confirm the likely time?

ESA is an indefinite award with frequent re-assessment, as such the re-assessment date is not part of the award and you will not receive a letter stating when you will be re-assessed.

Three years is not an unusual period between assessments for a member of the Support Group.

If you are still concerned about when you will be next assessed then you can try ring the ESA Helpline again, but I suspect you won't get a better answer than you already have.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dole

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140134 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Unsure of next WCA date
Hi E,

As Gordon states, I doubt that you will get anything "written in stone" (or on paper :) ) regarding your next reassessment date.

See : This Topic and the links to the other topics therein.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.