× Members

Notification of Local Service Compliance Telephone

• Courtney
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140218 by Courtney
Hi

I've received this Notification of Local Service Compliance Telephone interview letter, fromas I'm claiming job seekers plus, stating they are going to ring me on 16/9/15 at 10.30-11.30am. I'm worried as to what questions they are going to ask me, I thought I've answered all the question, when I signed on in May this year. Do I have to answer this call? can I write to them asking for the questions to be in writing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #140236 by Gordon

Courtney wrote: Hi

I've received this Notification of Local Service Compliance Telephone interview letter, fromas I'm claiming job seekers plus, stating they are going to ring me on 16/9/15 at 10.30-11.30am. I'm worried as to what questions they are going to ask me, I thought I've answered all the question, when I signed on in May this year. Do I have to answer this call? can I write to them asking for the questions to be in writing?

I'm afraid without knowing the reason for the call it is difficult to offer advice or information on what may be asked.

You can opt to have a face to face interview at your local JC+ office, but you will have to do one or the other or they will likely suspend your payments.

It may be just a standard call, they do routinely select claimants at random, you can call them for further information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.