× Members

Stressed out with pip

• Lesley mccauley
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140221 by Lesley mccauley
Stressed out with pip was created by Lesley mccauley
Keep getting pip form to fill out I called pip and 3 different people have told me not to fill out that's it's a pilot there trying I been waiting since march when I filled my pip out went for medical early July medical been sent back 17july been told by a manger who called me 2 weeks ago to call back in 4 weeks time I think this is a long time to wait as any one got any ideas why it's taking so long I called them back end of last year with change of circumstance do you think I should put a complaint in as the manager then told me that it ant been allocated to any one that was 2 weeks ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #140237 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Stressed out with pip

Lesley mccauley wrote: Keep getting pip form to fill out I called pip and 3 different people have told me not to fill out that's it's a pilot there trying I been waiting since march when I filled my pip out went for medical early July medical been sent back 17july been told by a manger who called me 2 weeks ago to call back in 4 weeks time I think this is a long time to wait as any one got any ideas why it's taking so long I called them back end of last year with change of circumstance do you think I should put a complaint in as the manager then told me that it ant been allocated to any one that was 2 weeks ago

I would certainly ask for confirmation in writing that you do not need to complete any of the forms you have been sent.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Lesley mccauley
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140253 by Lesley mccauley
Replied by Lesley mccauley on topic Stressed out with pip
I have done thanks for your help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris