× Members

Stressed out with pip

• Lesley mccauley
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140221 by Lesley mccauley
Stressed out with pip was created by Lesley mccauley
Keep getting pip form to fill out I called pip and 3 different people have told me not to fill out that's it's a pilot there trying I been waiting since march when I filled my pip out went for medical early July medical been sent back 17july been told by a manger who called me 2 weeks ago to call back in 4 weeks time I think this is a long time to wait as any one got any ideas why it's taking so long I called them back end of last year with change of circumstance do you think I should put a complaint in as the manager then told me that it ant been allocated to any one that was 2 weeks ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140237 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Stressed out with pip

Lesley mccauley wrote: Keep getting pip form to fill out I called pip and 3 different people have told me not to fill out that's it's a pilot there trying I been waiting since march when I filled my pip out went for medical early July medical been sent back 17july been told by a manger who called me 2 weeks ago to call back in 4 weeks time I think this is a long time to wait as any one got any ideas why it's taking so long I called them back end of last year with change of circumstance do you think I should put a complaint in as the manager then told me that it ant been allocated to any one that was 2 weeks ago

I would certainly ask for confirmation in writing that you do not need to complete any of the forms you have been sent.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Lesley mccauley
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #140253 by Lesley mccauley
Replied by Lesley mccauley on topic Stressed out with pip
I have done thanks for your help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.