× Members

Renew pip

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140351 by Denstew15
Renew pip was created by Denstew15
Dear all I received my pip and also in support ESA the home interview was ok but very daunting due to anxiety depression and under mental health team . I have crippling lower back pain due to arachnoiditis . I'm on morhine patches . I'm getting very anxious regarding the end of my pip 2017 dec it was awarded for 2 years will I have to go through the same medical again . Through you I got advanced on both . Sorry to be a pain .
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago #140357 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Renew pip

Den15 wrote: Dear all I received my pip and also in support ESA the home interview was ok but very daunting due to anxiety depression and under mental health team . I have crippling lower back pain due to arachnoiditis . I'm on morhine patches . I'm getting very anxious regarding the end of my pip 2017 dec it was awarded for 2 years will I have to go through the same medical again . Through you I got advanced on both . Sorry to be a pain .

Hi D15,

You should receive your PIP review forms 12 months before the end date of your current PIP Awards. i.e. End of December 2016.

The review format will be much the same as your initial assessment process, in that if you can provide enough evidence for them to make a paper based assessment, there may be no need for a face to face consultation.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.