× Members

Say on DLA form you that you will hire a lawyer?

• Wolfita
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #140361 by Wolfita
On the 'Any other details about your claim' page of the DLA form, would it be a good or bad idea to say something like,

"I will retain a solicitor in the event of any appeal or tribunal that arises in the course of the DLA process"

?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140372 by Gordon

Wolfita wrote: On the 'Any other details about your claim' page of the DLA form, would it be a good or bad idea to say something like,

"I will retain a solicitor in the event of any appeal or tribunal that arises in the course of the DLA process"

?

I'm afraid I don't see any value in threatening those assessing you in advance of their doing so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfita

• Wolfita
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #140402 by Wolfita
I thought so, I just wondered whether they have a policy of summarily rejecting everyone at first and waiting to see if they appeal.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140407 by bro58

Wolfita wrote: I thought so, I just wondered whether they have a policy of summarily rejecting everyone at first and waiting to see if they appeal.

Hi W,

No, they can't have, otherwise no one would receive DLA/PIP awards, and many of our members have !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.