× Members

pip assessment

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140413 by marie
pip assessment was created by marie
hi i went for my pip assessment yesterday, sat for 2 hours, they had to change my chair three times. i was in so much pain. they had me in tears interrogated for two hours, they wanted me to walk to an office at least 60 meters, i told them i could not. the assessor when i showed her my tmj, my jaw got stuck and she said i have lock jaw, i was in severe pain, i have polyathritis, fibromyalgia , small arteries deseace , angina, gord, sleep apnea. and lipaprotien and hypertention and liver and many other illnesses .

i asked them if they had a wheel chair they said no. they received a letter from the hospital saying my both knees are severe. she asked me if i could stand on my tip toes, im 60. or bend from standing up touching my toes are these people for real. i came out in more pain then when i went in, i told her i was so ill i could not cook, some times i would have 2 biscuits all day if my daughter was not there. she asked me if this was sufficiant for me all day . i am so hurt about the way this corrupt government is treating disabled people, who can i complain to.

marie
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140424 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip assessment

marie wrote: hi i went for my pip assessment yesterday, sat for 2 hours, they had to change my chair three times. i was in so much pain. they had me in tears interrogated for two hours, they wanted me to walk to an office at least 60 meters, i told them i could not. the assessor when i showed her my tmj, my jaw got stuck and she said i have lock jaw, i was in severe pain, i have polyathritis, fibromyalgia , small arteries deseace , angina, gord, sleep apnea. and lipaprotien and hypertention and liver and many other illnesses .

i asked them if they had a wheel chair they said no. they received a letter from the hospital saying my both knees are severe. she asked me if i could stand on my tip toes, im 60. or bend from standing up touching my toes are these people for real. i came out in more pain then when i went in, i told her i was so ill i could not cook, some times i would have 2 biscuits all day if my daughter was not there. she asked me if this was sufficiant for me all day . i am so hurt about the way this corrupt government is treating disabled people, who can i complain to.

marie

Hi m,

I am sorry to hear that your PIP face to face Assessment was so traumatic !! :(

I have looked at your previous topic : Here and it is still not clear who your Assessment Provider was, ATOS or Capita.

For information on complaining to ATOS, see : Here

For complaints to Capita : E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If The PIP Assessing HP was particularly bad, you could also complain to their regulatory body, e.g for a Nurse or Midwife, it would be : The NMC , for a Doctor it would be : The GMC

You should be able to obtain a copy of the PA4 Medical Report compiled by The Assessing PIP HP by ringing the PIP Helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322

Textphone: 0345 601 6677

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Just because the PIP face to face went badly does not necessarily mean that you will receive a negative decision from The DWP.

You can still complain about The PIP HP as a separate issue regardless of what the actual PIP Decision turns out to be.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.