× Members

PIP Questions during assessment

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140418 by welshgrl
PIP Questions during assessment was created by welshgrl
Hi -

I have read the pip questions in the guides and on the pip forms but are there any lists or ideas of the questions you will be asked when in the interview room itself? I have heard they ask about the internet and other stuff. I am just wondering how the chat itself is going to go, and whether they will try to twist what you say.

Thanks
Kaz
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140421 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Questions during assessment
Hi Kaz,

You are unlikely to be asked questions directly relating to the descriptors. Rather, you will be asked about daily activities and the assessor will then decide how they think this ties in to the descriptors. This is discussed towards the end of the PIP guide.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #140434 by Tenja
Replied by Tenja on topic PIP Questions during assessment
I would agree with Mrs Hurtyback as my daughter was asked if she used face book / text people etc and when the HCP report came back it said she could engage with people as she used social internet site - he failed to add she did this rarely and only to family members. I hope the assessment goes well Kaz

More
8 years 7 months ago #140446 by welshgrl
Replied by welshgrl on topic PIP Questions during assessment
Thanks Mrs Hurtyback and JP :-)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.