× Members

Is my postcode affected

More
8 years 7 months ago #140420 by Chrissy
Is my postcode affected was created by Chrissy
Hi,

I was just reading about 29 new postcodes of DLA claimants with permanent awards to be reassessed for PIP, and I cannot work out if my postcode is affected or not.
I can see the list on the news item that you posted here www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3149-life...mber+newsletter+2015

My question is, my own home address postcode does not appear on that list but the postcode of my DWP office IS on the list.
I get letters about my ESA from an adress with the postcode that appears on the list, but I have also had things from belfast, so, does that mean that I am affected or not?
Does it mean your home address?

Sorry, I am confused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140423 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Is my postcode affected

Chrissy wrote: Hi,

I was just reading about 29 new postcodes of DLA claimants with permanent awards to be reassessed for PIP, and I cannot work out if my postcode is affected or not.
I can see the list on the news item that you posted here www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3149-life...mber+newsletter+2015

My question is, my own home address postcode does not appear on that list but the postcode of my DWP office IS on the list.
I get letters about my ESA from an adress with the postcode that appears on the list, but I have also had things from belfast, so, does that mean that I am affected or not?

Sorry, I am confused.

It's your postcode.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #140428 by Chrissy

Gordon wrote:

Sorry, I am confused.

It's your postcode.

Gordon

Hi gordon but thanks I am still confused.
When you say "It's your postcode" do you mean I am affected as my DWP office postcode is on the list, or that I am not affected as my home address post office is not on the list?
Sorry, I have suspected ADHD and the autism assessor said I also have some autistic traits, but he suspected adhd, and waiting for a consultant to confirm this, which is why things are not always clear to me.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140439 by bro58

Chrissy wrote:

Gordon wrote:

Sorry, I am confused.

It's your postcode.

Gordon

Hi gordon but thanks I am still confused.
When you say "It's your postcode" do you mean I am affected as my DWP office postcode is on the list, or that I am not affected as my home address post office is not on the list?
Sorry, I have suspected ADHD and the autism assessor said I also have some autistic traits, but he suspected adhd, and waiting for a consultant to confirm this, which is why things are not always clear to me.

Hi C,

It is the Postcode of the property where you live.

i.e. If the first 2 letters of your home's Postcode correspond to any on the list, then you may receive an invite to transfer to PIP any time from now until October 2017.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.