× Members

DLA Indefinate to PIP Postcode LS

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140517 by Healthhunter
DLA Indefinate to PIP Postcode LS was created by Healthhunter
Could you please confirm as I am a little confused - I recently looked at a map that said LS would start the DLA to PIP changeover in February 2016 but the new post code link on gov website shows no signs of LS.

Thank you for your time.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140523 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA Indefinate to PIP Postcode LS

Healthhunter wrote: Could you please confirm as I am a little confused - I recently looked at a map that said LS would start the DLA to PIP changeover in February 2016 but the new post code link on gov website shows no signs of LS.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Hh,

I don't know where you saw the information regarding DLA recipients with indefinite awards in the LS Postcode entering the DLA to PIP transfer process from February 2016, as until 2 or 3 months ago DWP were simply stating that all existing DLA recipients with indefinite awards would be transferred over to PIP "sometime after October 2015" running until October 2017.

They then pushed the process forward for claimants in certain Postcodes from 13/07/15, see :

Indefinite DLA award transfer to PIP starts early, postcodes announced.

Further Postcodes were announced starting from 01/09/15 :

See : This Post and our corresponding News Story : Lifetime DLA claimants forced to apply for PIP early in 29 more postcode areas.

I have no idea as of yet how they will progress with the national roll-out.

They may announce further Postcodes in stages, as they have done already, or they may simply state that all other national Postcodes are "live" after October 2015.

We will have to wait and see.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.